• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I need help identifying this loader please.

Truck Shop

Did he ever move the other yarder back to his shop?
The 71 is still setting where it was, the other orange Madill is setting up the road on the way
to my shop, under carriage is real bad. The old log yard is completely cleaned out, he had to
move every last scrap, the port wanted him out.

Hallback

Occupation
Gyppo tower logger
The 71 is still setting where it was, the other orange Madill is setting up the road on the way
to my shop, under carriage is real bad. The old log yard is completely cleaned out, he had to
move every last scrap, the port wanted him out.
Well hopefully he can offload some of that stuff to give him a few nickels for retirement. The way the log market is I doubt they're doing any work right now

Truck Shop

Well hopefully he can offload some of that stuff to give him a few nickels for retirement. The way the log market is I doubt they're doing any work right now
He hasn't done any real logging in years, just some real small patches. His son will be the
one to scrap it.

Hallback

Occupation
Gyppo tower logger
Yeah, I should probably ring him up and see if he's ready to sell that line truck yet or not. He was about 33% high on the price last time

Mike L

Occupation
Self employed field mechanic
Yeah I'll have to give him a buzz here sometime next week. Speaking of strapped, this freaking move to Idaho has been a piggy bank raiding son of a gun!
Did you move your residence there or just the operation?