• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I need a mechanic or mechanic like person! NC

kckc

Hi - in Lincoln County NC and I could really use as assist with my ASV SR80. I'd like to get a mechanic to be able to change my oils and assist me with regular maintenance - anyone near the area that could lend a hand? machine is 2006 ASV SR80 with about 450 hours.

The machine seems to work fine but I cannot see into the hydraulic glass to see the level - I've added some but I think that excess might be leaking out. I have some evidence of a leak but just cannot see it. I will note I am new to ctl/mtl and have no mechanical experience. I use this on my farm (rescue for horses & dogs) and absolutely love it! I have some questions for someone with knowledge or perhaps someone has time to drive this machine and tell me things. I bought an attachment that uses the low flow hydraulics but it seems using the hydraulics with some power behind it can stall the machine - could be me, could be the machine but I just do not know without help.

Anyone close or can you refer me to anyone? Thanks again :cool:

Rustyratchet

Hey if you still need some help I'm in NC. Im a equipment manager for construction company and can show you what you need to know about your machine. Send me a pm if you would like to talk.

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
Hey Rustyratchet, My hat is off to you. Its great when someone goes out of the way to help someone out whom admits they are in the dark about their machine. Have a great day.
Roger