• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I have a service and parts manual for case 680 ck

kmickels

Occupation
Law Enforcement
I have them for the next week or so if anyone needs any info or a scan of something I would be glad to lend a hand! I'm sure I'm not the only one here with these but figured I would offer while I had them. I need the 680 h manuals but these have been helpful to a point.

applehead

JD 410 Manuals

I do not want to hijack your post and it is great for you to offer your manual but since I can only reply as I am a new member, I wanted to ask about the service manuals on CD that you see available. I have a JD 410 backhoe that I did not get a manual with. Should I try to find a hard copy or is the electronic file manual suitable? I need to change some filters and should probalby have a manual to review before starting.

kmickels

Occupation
Law Enforcement
Oh awsome! thanks for the reply! I was actually trying to find the transmission check plug under all the grease (yes yes i need to steam clean it) but as luck would have it i was talking to a guy i went to school with down at the garbage company where the backhoe came from years ago and i will be darned if he didnt still have it sitting on the shelf!!! fortunatly for me they dont use case anymore and he handed it it right over!!! Thanks again for the offer though!

dwink2u

Where did you find the shop manual? Needing one and don't know where to look for one and not sure which one we need - several are available and it depends on the "model" even though it's a CK.

dwink2u

Case 680 CK Shop Manual

Hey unclebob, I'm from Nashville area. Bought a 680 CK that needs engine rebuilt. Came with parts but I need to know specs to make sure I get it back together right. Can you help?

Tinkerer

I know for a fact the 680CK manuals are specific to the tractor serial number. The serial number is on the right hand side of the steering wheel on a steel tag.
Dwink2u - If you have the 301BD four cyl. Diesel I have the engine specs. Let me know.

machinest44m

parts manual

i have a service manual but not a parts manual would it be possible to get a copy of the pump coupling for the main pump on the front of the hoe i lost the coupling and want to make one

snow

I am new to the forum and can only reply. I need a service and parts manual for a Case 580 Super L (1997) Serial # starts with JJG. Are these manuals available in PDF format? Thanks for any help.

DirtIsMyName

I am new to the forum and can only reply. I need a service and parts manual for a Case 580 Super L (1997) Serial # starts with JJG. Are these manuals available in PDF format? Thanks for any help.

I got manuals for my 580L off eBay. I had to return a couple because they were missing too much. Be sure you get a whole manual. I ended up with reprints and the seller doesn't tell you they are not originals, ask. If you get a whole L series service manual for under $200, good deal. Dealers will sell you PDFs for $450 or so.

Meca-nick

Occupation
Operator, shovel, dozer,loader and backhoe
Hi there new one too and i got all the manual for a 680e , parts and mecanic and all the schematic of oil passage for the shuttle ! Dad of my wife own a 680e 1978 and jus got the transmission rebuilt (last year) and i just finish the installation this month, no foward but good pressure...humm gotta take it down another time, if you ever need specs or part let me know got all the books!

hydraulictech

680Ck hydraulic schematics

Would be much obliged if you could email me copies of hydraulic drawings, if possible in PDF format.

many Thanks,
Andy
Hydraulic tech

PS: should you need any help with hydraulic problems and or technics feel free to cal on me

Tinkerer

Hydraulictech, I sent you an email in regards to the drawings. I have only the engine(over one hundred pages) in pdf. format. It takes a long time to take the pages out of the manual and then scan those pages and assemble them in a pdf. document. Here is an example of one of the many drawings on the CNH parts on-line web pages.

Attachments

• 680Ck Hyd. Lines (533 x 640).jpg
    680Ck Hyd. Lines (533 x 640).jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 263

jberg583

I just bought a 1974 Case 680e, It came with the parts and Service. I'll try to scan it to PDF at work (Faster Scanner). If a few people reply and want it then I'll do it as it will most likely take me a few hours to do it.