• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I gotta know what gives?

Welder Dave

Don't feel too bad, at least you are OK and your house is now enchanted. There are many people driving cars that have the uncanny knack of hitting every pot hole on the road even if they could drive in any other 3 other lanes to miss one.

Blocker in MS

We are making progress! Wrench, do you know any practicing paranormal geneticists? Since your house is enchanted, maybe we could one in to conjure up some enchantment and code unicorn DNA from the enchantment musk and we can proceed with PLAN: CLONING (aka PLAN-UNICORN IN A BOTTLE)!!

All we will have to do is clone the DNA and have some sort of lab do some stuff and put it in one of those wall cookers....what do call it?....space warmer boxes....microwave! yes that’s it!....and voila!

Of course it will be synthetic, but everyone already wants synthetic oil anyway.

wornout wrench

I have my old magic wand from work.
I brought it home, it didn't work. No matter how many times I waved it over a piece of broken equipment, it never fixed itself.

If I can find it, and trap another unicorn, extract the one drop of oil from it and apply it to the magic wand, I wonder if it would revive the wand.
With a working wand I think most of our problems would be over guys. I could just wave that little sucker around a few times and POOF, what ever we needed for the project would appear.

Okay, I'm heading out to see if I can find another unicorn.

Side note.
Must not watch anymore Harry Potter movies before bed.

Ronsii

Occupation
s/e Heavy equipment operator
Well I caught the elusive little bugger.
Rendered it down.
Boney little beast, not much there to render.
I got 1 drop of oil out of it. ONE DROP.
And now for the sad part.

I am a bit clumsy, my wife tells everyone that if I was walking through a desert and there was one rock, I would trip over it.

Well there must have been a rock on the floor of my basement because I tripped over something and the vial of U oil broke and well you can imagine the rest.

I ran and got some paper towel to soak it up but when I got back it was like magic, there was no sign of the oil, it was just gone.

So sad.

You might want to check on your homeowners insurance... a lot of companies cover this because thy have rarely had to make good on it!!! at least you could get some reimbursement out of it and get to see the insurance agent cry that they have to pay you for the loss.;)

Welder Dave

Enchanted is good. You could park your EM Bike in the basement and it would become enchanted and be able to fly. It could also be made invisible but it goes so fast most people would miss it anyway. Remember the enchanted car in Harry Potter. Instead of a Ford Anglia you could have an enchanted EM Bike. That really would be the sh1t! ;)

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
Well back to the EM Bike, I am still awaiting the Photo presentations so can get to actively marketing this beasty to the Millennials at hand!!

Welder Dave

I don't know about Millennials. They'd probably trip and fall over it because they couldn't put their phone or I-pod down for 3 seconds to even see it in front of them. Maybe if the owning and operating manual was available as an app in the form of a game? I got it! A virtual reality EM Bike that is actually in real time for people addicted to their electronic devices. They put the helmet on and feel like they are in different world. It would be sure to set new records. For what, we don't know. o_O

Ronsii

Occupation
Uuuuummmm, I think we need to think about making the helmet put itself on.... like a self deploying seatbelt.... or KITT's passive restraint system ;) because from the few tests I heard about on the red grapevine all of the millenials that were given proof of concept EMBike designs could not figger out how to properly put the helmet on...:rolleyes:

DIYDAVE

Uuuuummmm, I think we need to think about making the helmet put itself on.... like a self deploying seatbelt.... or KITT's passive restraint system ;) because from the few tests I heard about on the red grapevine all of the millenials that were given proof of concept EMBike designs could not figger out how to properly put the helmet on...:rolleyes:

Also need to have the helment have head recognition software, so countless hordes of millennials won't get crushed to death by their manbuns...;)

Ronsii

Occupation
All good ideas.... but....... due to political concerns we have to make the EMBike gender neutral/friendly.... so that lets out the MANbun sensors... unfortunately.... :(

Welder Dave

The EM Bike is not politically correct. That is whole reason for the EM Bike in the first place. The EM Bike neither leans left nor leans right. It leans back... like an easy chair and lets the rider clear their mind of anything to do with politics and government. Nobody dare vote against the mighty EM Bike. The repercussions would be horrendous! :oops:

Welder Dave

It leans in the corners but then straightens out unlike politics where they never straighten out. They can't because they were never straight in the first place. They were always crooked. The EM Bike is neutral in religion and politics. More people have died because of religion and politics than other means. The EM Bike could solve what all pageant contestants have been wanting forever... World Peace!.:)

Blocker in MS

Here we go again....beating the preverbal horse....

If we beat all the horses to death and they find the end of the oil supply like they have been talking about for year....everyone will want an EM bike!

Maybe we need to make a hardened versions. “Can withstand any EMP strike.” That would take out most of the vehicles left. We could call it the EMP Bike!

Ronsii

Occupation
Here we go again....beating the preverbal horse....

If we beat all the horses to death and they find the end of the oil supply like they have been talking about for year....everyone will want an EM bike!

Maybe we need to make a hardened versions. “Can withstand any EMP strike.” That would take out most of the vehicles left. We could call it the EMP Bike!
Let me get this straight.... You want to add a P to the name and make it hard...... LOL ok....the current demographic will like that ;)