1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

I gotta know what gives?

Discussion in 'General Industry Questions' started by Vetech63, Dec 20, 2019.

1. crane operator

crane operator Senior Member

From all the groaning going on in the video (I'm assuming noises of him trying to climb up on the tractor) a little walking wouldn't do him any harm.

2. Blocker in MS

Blocker in MS Senior Member

Better practice the 100 yard dash too just in case.

DMiller, kshansen and RZucker like this.
  3. Welder Dave

Welder Dave Senior Member

Or get blowed up real good.

DMiller and kshansen like this.
  4. kshansen

kshansen Senior Member

Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
    Well at least one person on that forum did suggest that hand cranking might not be the best idea for him. Said if not done right the Urgent Care office charges for the busted arm would be considerably more than the price of a rebuilt starter! And from the sounds he made getting up on the tractor not sure he would have the power to even try it!

DMiller likes this.
  5. Blocker in MS

I am in search of a foundry. Any of you guys know of a reputable one? I was thinking of getting pricing for new non equal sided hexagonal receiver hitches for the EM Bike. Got to make it proprietary!

DMiller likes this.
  6. RZucker

RZucker Senior Member

Mechanic/welder
    They really need to be forged to handle the excessive horse power surges. But... and a big but :D. Quite possibly Caterpillar might be interested in casting steel parts if the run is large enough, 6-7,000 pieces might do it.

DMiller likes this.
  7. Blocker in MS

That sounds like a wonderful idea! Maybe we could even build Cat licenses EM Bikes for them?

So, using my calculations here we are looking at 250 peak drawbar HP for the naturally aspirated version and somewhere around 242.86422878 HP for the turbo intercooler version. If you multiply that number several times while eating 3.14.... pies and divide the sum of the square root of a lemon bar, you ought to end up with two hours of boosted energy from your five hour energy shot if you clean your air filter regularly.

WOW! That equals 10000 HP at 1500’ AGL! Just think what that the locomotive version will output!

Now if an acre equals 0.405 hectares, pulling a 2 row planter on 45’ row spacing (cosmic standard) we out to be able to hire out planting on mercury and be through in time to get most of the Southern US planted and all of Canada and Russia with time left over to plant some cows in the off season. Cow planting is where the money is. It is always farmed out to contractors. Farmers do not believe in owning the equipment necessary.

Any thoughts? There are sure none in this post.

DMiller likes this.
  8. Blocker in MS

Here is a link so you guys can fact chance my math.

I am so excited! I have never submitted a proof for peer review!

I have eaten a pear before does that count? The canning pears are not as good unless you have a lot of almond milk fresh off the hoof to soak them in. I have found that shoe polish will work on pears. It makes them change colors, unless you buy pear colored shoe polish. That stiff is pretty hard to find since it is not that popular.

If you are in the innovative shoe polish manufacturers that I know some of you are, the color for this fall will certainly be bronk.

Do not tell anyone that secret. It will become “insider trading” and we do not need the SEC poking around here.

DMiller likes this.
  9. Ronsii

Ronsii Senior Member

s/e Heavy equipment operator
    I have a small foundry and have been thinking about the design specifics to make sure design considerations were in place to preemptively control any copying attempts and have come to the conclusion that a mix of SAE,metric and USMC standards be employed in it's construction.

DMiller likes this.
  10. Blocker in MS

I knew you would already have spent thought in planning this Ronsii. How it true it is that many times great new ideas spring forth on opposite sides of the globe.

DMiller likes this.
  11. wornout wrench

wornout wrench Senior Member

So where exactly are you planning on mounting the aftercooler on the M part of the M/Ebike :rolleyes:

DMiller likes this.
  12. Welder Dave

Welder Dave Senior Member

The EM bike will feature a revolutionary new Beforecooler to keep frame skin temperatures within acceptable rates. This was a monumental engineering accomplishment that was essential given the EM bikes tremendous performance characteristics. It is a vital component of the Brimborion Urban Management system (B.U.M.) exclusive to the EM bike.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
    DMiller likes this.
  13. farmerlund

farmerlund Senior Member

Farmer/ excavator
    What about cup holders? No body is going to drive a 5.5 jigawatt EM bike sober. On second thought just make it out of red solo cups, than there is always a whiskey cup handy.

DMiller and kshansen like this.
  14. mitch504

mitch504 Senior Member

The unequal sides on the hexagon are a GREAT idea! This will keep people from being able to flip the hitches over, and thus, we can sell twice as many!

DMiller likes this.
  15. kshansen

kshansen Senior Member

Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
    I think the reason for diametrically opposite sides of the globe having the same brilliant ideas at the same time is further proof that these ideas are being beamed at us from some other intelligence. They shoot them at us with a beam that is so powerful it penetrated the earths core and comes out the other side!

DMiller and Ronsii like this.
  16. Ronsii

Ronsii Senior Member

s/e Heavy equipment operator
    Exactly!!!! see this is the kind of technology I envision for the EMBike... maybe it's a coincidence.... maybe not ;)

DMiller likes this.
  17. Blocker in MS

You mean they are still running HAARP??

DMiller likes this.
  18. Blocker in MS

Yes! We need many, many cup holders! At least one needs to be patterned after the 8-9000 series Deere’s cup holders.

DMiller likes this.
  19. RZucker

RZucker Senior Member

Mechanic/welder
    I thought we had the whole digital superheater thing worked out several pages ago... Now you guys wanna cool stuff? o_O

DMiller likes this.
  20. RZucker

RZucker Senior Member

Mechanic/welder
    That will match the brownish/ green Gorilla tape that holds them on.

DMiller and Ronsii like this.