• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I gotta know what gives?

Blocker in MS

How right you are! For shame the travesty I have heaved upon you all, noble countrymen! It was but an arrant, simple-minded utterance of a tired mind. Please one and all forgive me this transgression!

This is quite obviously much more than the “thread” of which I misspoke. This is the ever compounding wealth of the most pertinent knowledge of our know entirety....being only bound here by the fragile human intellect and the archaic languages with which we use to convey it!

Is that better?

Thanks Welder Dave. You are inspiring my creativity and abstract thought again:)

Ronsii

Occupation
s/e Heavy equipment operator
How right you are! For shame the travesty I have heaved upon you all, noble countrymen! It was but an arrant, simple-minded utterance of a tired mind. Please one and all forgive me this transgression!

This is quite obviously much more than the “thread” of which I misspoke. This is the ever compounding wealth of the most pertinent knowledge of our know entirety....being only bound here by the fragile human intellect and the archaic languages with which we use to convey it!

Is that better?

Thanks Welder Dave. You are inspiring my creativity and abstract thought again:)

I don't know........ I mean for a 'transgression' like that I would think the penance would be greater than ONE measly post.... ;) I'm thinking along the lines of a hundred posts!!!! but I'm sure there are others here that would be more lenient and suggest a much smaller number.... like 20.... or maybe... 10 :)

Blocker in MS

Bronk.

My two boys asked me to name a color for some game in a magazine. I naturally said bronk without even a moments hesitation. One looked at my wife and asked if this was a “real” word. She was shaking her head “no”. I explained to them that bronk is the color you get when mixing brown and pink and that I believed it was so. I asked his brother. He agreed with me. So I told them that everything has to start somewhere and we had just started the word “bronk”.

This seemed the logical place to include that antidote. Please share this everyone you meet and can can all bask in the glory of creating a new English word.

Once this becomes mainstream, we can naturally tout it as the color option in the base model of EM Bike....or maybe the base model we will just call the em bike.

Ronsii

Occupation
A miner and his wife where on their honeymoon after a long and very happy courtship. On their honeymoon, they decide to take their mules through the rocky mountains. As the mules were crossing a small stream, the woman's mule missteps and almost throws the miner's wife! once across the stream, the miner dismounts, walks over to the mule, and stares into its eyes. Finally, he states, "That's one." The man remounts his mule and they continue their ride.

A bit further down the path, the woman's mule stumbles when stepping over a fallen tree. The man dismounts, stares the mule in the eyes, and boldly states, "That's two!" He returns to his saddle and they move on.

As the afternoon sun began to set, the woman's mule once again lost its footing on a mossy slope. The man dismounts, moves to his wife's mule, and helps his wife out of the saddle then walks up to the front of the mule he stares it in the eyes and firmly says, "That's three," removes a pistol from his vest, and shots the mule dead.

His wife, quite upset at seeing her poor mule killed, says to her husband, "That's terrible, why would you do such a thing!"

The man stares at his wife and firmly says, "That's one!"

mitch504

Hey guys! I just heard that Harley-Davidson is trying to introduce an Electric bike!

Maybe this will do better as a lowboy pusher, more weight?

Ronsii

Occupation
Hey guys! I just heard that Harley-Davidson is trying to introduce an Electric bike!

Maybe this will do better as a lowboy pusher, more weight?

You know.... that gives me an idea :) I helped put in a charging station for the harley ebike a while back.... and the way it was wired..... well lets just say it would be easy to get free energy ;) heh heh

harley-charging-station2.jpg
harley-charging-station3.jpg

Welder Dave

Model designations for the range of the EM bikes from S.H.I.T. have been released.

Base model is the Typical
Kids model is the Baby
Largest model is the Big
Off road model is the Tough
High performance model is the Scary

crane operator

So all this e-bike talk got me to scratching my head and doing some old school engineering. My balance isn't so great, so I decided 4 wheels is better than 2. So my electric powers my wheels. If I could hook something to my wheels, and then turn a charging system, like a old waterwheel grain mill- BLAMMO- perpetual motion. Still in design, but look out Elon, I'm offering shares now.....

prius charging system.jpg