• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I gotta know what gives?

Welder Dave

The EM bike goes along more than smoothly. The advanced still motion suspension makes it feel like it's not even moving. The concept is derived from the 1970's Mercury Marquis commercials where they cut a diamond in the back seat and the GM suspension that reacts 1000 times per second. The EM bike actually stops and accelerates to full speed 100,000 times per second. The super sophisticated high speed gyro accumulator (SSHSGA) eliminates all feelings of movement while extensive wind tunnel testing eliminates all sensation of wind.

Welder Dave

You will never lose it with the EM bike. The gluteus maximus support system is custom molded from top secret material developed by NASA and incorporates an anal retentive sensor that only allows operation by the registered owner. It works by measuring the reactive rate of the sphincter ani internus (pucker power). It also functions as a theft deterrent should anyone else try to mount the EM bike. Working closely with Q branch from British Secret Service the EM bike incorporates the latest ejection seat technology should some unregistered a--hole try to steal the EM bike.

Welder Dave

Released top secret photos have emerged of the bike that was the inspiration for the EM bike. Of course there have been significant technological improvements in the 30+ years of development. Honda expected to sell 10,000 Motocompo's per month and came up short but the EM bike should far surpass this number. It was thought at the time that Honda was a rather obscure manufacturer for such a unique design. While the Motocompo was designed to fit in the back of the Honda City, the EM bike has a 12,000lb tow rating and can tow a fully loaded 7 passenger SUV with no reduction in speed or fuel economy. The bike designed by professor Holy and his team is more universally accepted worldwide. While a study was released several years ago saying Coca Cola was the worlds most popular brand name and coke was the 2nd most popular word in the world after okay, I think it's save to say that S.H.I.T. far surpasses both of these two words combined. Who in the world doesn't know S.H.I.T.? It is only fitting that promotional advertising for the EM bike will feature the same band as the Motocompo and City, Madness.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Motocompo

Last edited:

DIYDAVE

You will never lose it with the EM bike. The gluteus maximus support system is custom molded from top secret material developed by NASA and incorporates an anal retentive sensor that only allows operation by the registered owner. It works by measuring the reactive rate of the sphincter ani internus (pucker power). It also functions as a theft deterrent should anyone else try to mount the EM bike. Working closely with Q branch from British Secret Service the EM bike incorporates the latest ejection seat technology should some unregistered a--hole try to steal the EM bike.

I thought measuring reactive rate of the sphincter ani internus (pucker power) was used in determining the maximum angle of safe operation on steep slopes... I know, from experience, operating the junkubota, on steep slopes, that I can tell when I reach 38º, on the hill. That's when my touchas takes a bite outa the cheap foam seat... It gets pretty rough riding, after that! I have had to rebuild the seat foam, several times, with great stuff expanding foam, to smooth things out!;)

Blocker in MS

Who ever came up with the rules for spelling must have been some kind of twisted and deranged group who was just trying to &*^%$#@! with everybody else. Some examples, fridge is short for refrigerator so where did the d go? Was frige too short? It's important for the pronunciation of fridge but not for refrigerator where it should be equally important. In school you were always told i after e except after c. So how do they explain words like science and glacier? It's just plain wierd, sorry that's wrong, weird. Was there a secret agenda for the movie Weird Science to expose this deliberate fraud. Speaking of useful, how come it only has one l when full has 2 l's. Is useful only half full? How come useful has only one l but useless has two s's. Is useless a more important word and what's with the l in half? It's one of those ridiculous words with silent letters. What is the reasoning for silent letters other than to confuse the crap out of people. Is it part of some ancient mind control experiment gone horribly wrong? Why aren't all the conspiracy theorists chiming in on this? We need to get to the bottom of all this stultiloquence and poppycock!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-before-e-except-after-c-rule-is-a-giant-lie/

https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/stultiloquence

What about all the pissmronuction??

TVA

AND I THOUGHT I HAD LOST IT:eek:
If you saying that, then everything in you “attic” just fine!!!
Trust me! I came across many people who did, and currently have a customer who is schizophrenic ( and don’t like to take his meds.) - you can’t tell them they need to see a shrink!!! In their mind they are perfect!

Ronsii

Occupation
s/e Heavy equipment operator
Everyone!!!!!! listen up!!!!!! Just found this new old technology that was actually in service but due to politics and greediness it got swept under the carpet never to see the light of day again:eek:

It's called the energy polarizer!!!!! this thing could revolutionize the EM bike :) our problems will be solved with one little black box!!!! This is great!!!!!!!!

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Energy_Polarizer

TVA

Everyone!!!!!! listen up!!!!!! Just found this new old technology that was actually in service but due to politics and greediness it got swept under the carpet never to see the light of day again:eek:

It's called the energy polarizer!!!!! this thing could revolutionize the EM bike :) our problems will be solved with one little black box!!!! This is great!!!!!!!!

My dad believes that Tesla did tapped in some cosmic free eternal energy! But he believes in a lot of goofy things!

Ronsii

Occupation
s/e Heavy equipment operator
My dad believes that Tesla did tapped in some cosmic free eternal energy! But he believes in a lot of goofy things!
Oh... I think this invention has quite a bit of credibility to it :) Nige turned me on to it in another thread :D

TVA

Oh... I think this invention has quite a bit of credibility to it :) Nige turned me on to it in another thread :D
I tend to think that if he did, then we would be using it by now! I don’t believe something like this can be hidden for long time by evil governments and greedy corporations.

Two days ago my friend told me that Kent Holland need help with his excavator, I’m not really his follower ( I think sometimes he “goes off the rails”), but being a Christian decided to help, but because I am 100 miles away didn’t really just wanted to drive there, decided to talk to person in charge first. At least make sure that machine starts and stops without problems, so I wouldn’t spent half a day just looking for batteries, jump boxes and jumper cables, fuel, oils and other goodies! I called, secretary said that person I’m charge would call me back. He didn’t.
Now my suspicious and cynical self gets in to overdrive and starts brainstorming! Now that self starting coming up with theories like: “maybe it is a strategy to get more donations, and they don’t really want to fix that excavator”? And I don’t need that!!!

But I am super cynical and sceptical and suspicious - I must be, because I am a troubleshooter!

DIYDAVE

I was goin through a box of sh!t I bought at an auction, and found one of them grey plastic coated fuel line magnets... was gonna try it out, but I'll trade you fer one a them tornado twister turbo thingies what goes under the fuel injector throat, onna '06 ford ranger 4.0 V6, even Steven, straight up! I hears they gives ya 15-20% better fuel economy! I was wonderin, if ya stacked them up, tall enuff, woudja have to drain extra gas outta the tank, every once in a while?;)

TVA

I was goin through a box of sh!t I bought at an auction, and found one of them grey plastic coated fuel line magnets... was gonna try it out, but I'll trade you fer one a them tornado twister turbo thingies what goes under the fuel injector throat, onna '06 ford ranger 4.0 V6, even Steven, straight up! I hears they gives ya 15-20% better fuel economy! I was wonderin, if ya stacked them up, tall enuff, woudja have to drain extra gas outta the tank, every once in a while?;)
Something like that actually helpful under carburetor in old engines with square looking intake manifold. Don’t know about saving fuel but starts easier in cold weather and kinda works better.