• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I can't find Hensley/Komatsu K20 style teeth anywhere!?

jimineez

Hey everyone. I have a 2004 pc200 that needs new teeth asap. The bucket is a hensley and they tell me I have k20 style shanks and the standard tooth is the k20syl. I have checked with everyone I can find and no one has them available, all stores say they are on backorder and don't know when they will arrive... anyone here know a place to buy them?
Thanks in advance!

Txhayseed

A lot of stuff is on back order right now. Been waiting on some new bucket shanks for 3 weeks. That is a common tooth so its probably caught up in that " shortage" " driver shortage"
"Chip shortage" " Chinese bottle neck" or your preferred nomenclatures. But its industry wide.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
A lot of stuff is on back order right now. Been waiting on some new bucket shanks for 3 weeks. That is a common tooth so its probably caught up in that " shortage" " driver shortage"
"Chip shortage" " Chinese bottle neck" or your preferred nomenclatures. But its industry wide.

Nailed it! Pretty common problem that we're not accustomed to back when you could purchase something on demand and boom it showed up the next day. I miss those days. And the K Max tooth system is one I really liked, damn good teeth and easy to swap out