• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I can pay cash but want to finance part of purchase

Sberry

Occupation
Farmer
I bought something a while back on credit, after I was done with it all paid 50$ less than if I paid cash,,, ha But if you are really going to build biz its good to have.

TD24

Occupation
RETIRED (Mostly)
In the old school of small loan lending; where I once worked, we based lending on 3 things.
Ability, Stability, and Willingness.
Ability- Some stable source of income to actually make payments. Steady job or valid income producing venture.
Stability- Same address or limited locale for a decent /recent period. Shows scale of living/operations
Willingness- Record of making payments to others on a timely schedule. History from references.
Not much different from remarks here; except, mine could get the cash, smile, walk out and move away.
I was later in forklifts for 14 years. Had a small line of credit at a bank to get cash to go auctions. Sold for cash, he can go to the bank. First sale of an auction buy paid off the line of credit advance for the whole buy. Close crdit.