• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hyundai Robex 200 LC final drive gears blowed up

Ted Allen

HI, new here.
Hyundai Robex 200 LC 2 speed drive locked up. Opened it up today and the gears are a mess. One of the three small drive gears shaft broke into. I found a used unit with the hydraulic motor for 3900.00. Looking for something cheaper Or a source for parts to fix myself.
Thanks for any info
Ted

Pa Highwayman

Occupation
Operating Engineer Local 542 IUOE
Hi Ted,
I'm new hear myself. There is a member who his screen name id Final Drive. I think he would be my first choice to contact.
I hope this helps!
Pa Highwayman

finaldrive

Occupation
Business Owner
The Hyundai R200 took two different brands of final drives.
One is a Bonfiglioli and the other is a Teijin Seiki.

Can you tell me if you have 3 or 4 hydraulic lines that connect to the travel motor?
3 lines = Bonfig
4 lines = Teijin Seiki

I stock all parts for the Teijin Seiki in Riverside, CA
I can supply the Bonfig parts out of Italy.

Thanks for the referral Pa Highwayman, I can definitely help and save you money!

mfw757

Final Drive,

Happy New Year!

I'm new hear and have recently purchased a Hyundai 250LC-7 and the left hand side final drive is making a clanking noise although it still works. Do you mind offering your opinion on what I should do?

The Hyundai dealer here doesn't rebuild them and a new travel motor is about $9,300 and the reduction gear is $7,700.

Howes Equipment parts sells a brand new FDC replacement final drive for $6,800 delivered.

Any assistance is appreciated.

finaldrive

Occupation
Business Owner
Howes is a distributor of our FDC brand final drives.

We can supply the complete unit or we can offer all the parts to repair your unit.
I'll send you a private message and you can contact one of my salesman for the parts drawing and pricing.