1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Hyundai Forklifts?

Discussion in 'Forklifts/Telehandlers' started by Metalman 55, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Metalman 55

Metalman 55 Senior Member

At our place of business we run a variety of forklifts, a Mitsubishi, 2 Hyster's, 2 TCM's & a Heli. All seem ok & are of varying ages.

I was recently made aware of the Hyundai brand & wanted to ask for some feedback on that particular brand so far as reliability & parts availability, service support etc.? Any feedback would be most appreciated!

BTW we have a Hyundai SUV that we have owned for 6 yrs or so & it has been excellent.

2. 92U 3406

92U 3406 Senior Member

Professional Wrench Spinner
    I spent a short stint at a Hyundai forklift dealer. What size are you looking at?

3. Metalman 55

Metalman 55 Senior Member

We are interested in looking at both a 70D-7E & an 80D-7E from the information I can gather so far.

4. 92U 3406

92U 3406 Senior Member

Professional Wrench Spinner
    They seem like a decent machine. Quiet, smooth, comfortable. We really never seen many issues aside from leaking cylinders but that is to be expected when its -30°C.

ISB powered?