• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hyundai 450lc-3 fusebox

Tony Wells

Occupation
HogZilla Keeper
SN F705CJ10138

Fuse bock is in poor shape and I plan to replace it. Cover missing for some time, so corrosion problems. Plus arcing. But the layout was on the cover, so I don't have a clue as to fuse assignment. Anyone have a book they can shoot a pic of for me, or a pic of the fusebox cover? I have it limping along, but know it could lay down any minute.

Tony Wells

Occupation
HogZilla Keeper
I appreciate that, but it's a smaller box. This is what it looks like:
IMG_5124.jpg

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
Attached may help.
Kind regards
Uffex

Attachments

• Hyundia450 FuseBox.pdf
    186.5 KB · Views: 5

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Most of the dash 3 have the same if you can find one being dismantled. See210-3 FuseBox.jpg 210 attached.
Kind regards
Uffex

Tony Wells

Occupation
HogZilla Keeper
Thank you, Uffex. Sort of odd, but the 450 layout you put up has the fusebox in a different location. It's under the left armrest, roughly where item 17 is shown. Could be a different year. The tag on mine isn't stamped for year of mfg. But the pic from the 210 appears the same.
Guessing I may need to get a service manual on this one. It actually needs quite a bit of other work.

Many thanks!

Tony Wells

Occupation
HogZilla Keeper
Roamer, that looks just like it at a glance. I can pull fuses and conform what doesn't work to make sure, but I'm betting they are the same. There's one tricky one though. A small gauge green is dangling from the fuse clip, and nothing in sight to connect it too. But if your layout is correct, I should be able to find where it SHOULD go.

I appreciate it!