• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hyster C612b padfoot compactor

Allterra

Occupation
Owner/operator
Just picked up one of these at an auction.... After messing around with it for a while I'm thinking I should have passed. But anyway anybody have any experience with these old compactors? This one has a Detroit in it I can't determine the year but I think it's mid 70s. It has a 44/11 R 20 single rear tire can't seem to find a replacement anywhere. Appreciate any information anybody has on one of these.119-3.jpg

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
There is a local contractor that runs one here I see from time to time that’s about all I know about them.

As far as the tire goes you might want to look at the tires they use on fertilizer spreader tucks. Mitch runs spreader trucks he might be able to steer you in the right direction.

Allterra

Occupation
Owner/operator
just look again at the tire it is 44/41.00R20 thanks