• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hyster 80 Fortis Error Code

speedyink

Hello, I'm kinda stumped where to look, I've scoured the internet and these codes aren't easily tracked.

So I have a Hyster 80 Fortis (I believe part of the P005 line) that throws an error code every once in a while, usually in the mornings. Code is 100-4, and a blinky red light with a fluid drop. We've checked the fluids and they all seem topped up, but maybe we're missing something.

If anyone has access to what these codes means it'd be greatly appreciated

Thanks!

BigWrench55

Code 100-4 is engine oil pressure out of range low. Meaning not enough voltage is making it back on the return wire of the sensor. Either you have a faulty sensor or a oil pressure problem. Fingers crossed that its a loose connection or faulty sensor. Good luck to you

speedyink

Thank you for the reply!
Definitely not something I want happening, as you said, hopefully it's just the sensor!