1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Hydraulic pump rebuilders ??

Discussion in 'Excavators' started by powerjoke, Feb 22, 2015.

1. powerjoke

powerjoke Senior Member

owner/operator/estimator/mechanic/grunt/ditchdigge
    who does everyone use to rebuild hydraulic main pumps ? I have a komatsu 228-3 that needs one.

Pj

2. nowing75

nowing75 Senior Member

I use nova hydraulics on the north side of Indianapolis. I know they do pumps from all over the world. I have had good luck with them.

3. AKSNOW

AKSNOW Well-Known Member

Heavy Eqpt / NCCO Crane operator
  4. Mjrdude1

Mjrdude1 Well-Known Member

We use Sunsource in the KC area.
    We have had very good luck with their service on rebuilding our pumps as well as replacement swing items. Be sure to use their filter caddy also to clean the oil before startup.

5. finaldrive

finaldrive Senior Member

Business Owner
    I second the Sunsource referral.
    We stock Rebuilt exchange units if you're interested.

6. powerjoke

powerjoke Senior Member

owner/operator/estimator/mechanic/grunt/ditchdigge
    Thanks guys im still trying to narrow it down I had a little time to work on the machine today im affraid it's coming to a pump failure though

Pj