• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hunting

KMB83

Occupation
farmer
Feed Bunk,

just a local past experience but might keep you or someone else from a sour situation... i have heard a story or two about guys letting people hunt, then somebody twists an ankle in a fence post hole or something off the wall and the hunters are now holding you liable. (even worse is the guy who is trespassing but still sues, because you didnt have the property signed correctly) generally the lease guys have a clause in there to transfer liability. yes i know this all sounds rediculous but the society we live in requires this when dealing with others. unless it is with very close friends!

Feed Bunk

Its with fairly close friends and relatives. One of our landlords was hunting last year on our own property and fell on ice and broke a wrist. He wasnt going to sue, but if that was a stranger that couldve been bad. Thats why its close friends and relatives only. I shouldve been more clear.