• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Huber Maintainer Parts

Fred Richardson

I'm looking for a rear axle shaft for a Huber maintainer, M-500, 550, 600, 650 (and maybe other models use the same shaft).
This is the inner axle, between the differential and final drive, left and right are the same.
OA length of the shaft 27.5". I have full dimensions and spline measurements if wanted.
Huber part # 106092

I have lots of parts for M600-650, let me know what you need.

Thanks! --Fred

john montecalvo

I'm looking for a rear axle shaft for a Huber maintainer, M-500, 550, 600, 650 (and maybe other models use the same shaft).
This is the inner axle, between the differential and final drive, left and right are the same.
OA length of the shaft 27.5". I have full dimensions and spline measurements if wanted.
Huber part # 106092

I have lots of parts for M600-650, let me know what you need.

Thanks! --Fred

Fred are you still on here I’m looking for parts for an M600