• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

hr5111 jacobsen large area mower

turfblazer

Occupation
semi retired drainage ,site work , eq operator.
even though its not heavy construction eq. its heavy mowing and maybe someone needs it for site prep.
was gonna put it up for sale in spring but figured might as well show it around a little now !
always willing to get comments in the new member area under turfblazer or send email too t1mower@verizon.net 1440719265872.jpgKIMG0101.jpgKIMG0102.jpgKIMG0103.jpgKIMG0104.jpgif you look this machine up on the internet you cannot compare used prices to mine . mine is a very unique machine. i've owned it since it had 100 hrs on it , i was the only operator except for maybe 100 hrs since i've had it, i was the maintainer and mechanic, it is virgin except for blades, 1 belt, drive tires, 3 tie rod ends, i've got new spare tires on rims and a couple i think tie tods, all original service manuals . the maintenance was done over and above the recommended intervals!!! deck tires are foamed , tractor tires are slimed. pending on sale price weather winch and air compressor comes with it. i'd probably say if you were gonna try to flip this piece the only way you'd make any money is on the buyer cause this wont leave my yard even close to the 4 digit range. i use to get close to $ 100 per hour by meter when i ran it . golf courses and townships used these for years and still do.
when i was a sub id go out dawn to dusk and cut state highways and parkways, it was intermittent reason being they'd call me out when their guys broke their stuff down and was in a bind and id finish the season to fulfill their contract. it was perfect go balls to the wall for 7 to 10 days screw off for 30 then do it over again . maybe not get called for 2 years .