• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

HPCU valve

jdpalmer

I dont know if the post under the diagram was for me or not, MOD EDIT If it was grow up .If not thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
You **** off Nige for his end of post EVERY post sentence and you can kiss help goodbye. No one on here is out to be your BFF but you come across strong headed name calling they and I will shut you off. Lots of old hands bad attitudes and experience by the truckload give us a little more freedom to make comedic light of the rest of the world.

jdpalmer

If i would have know it was in good fun i would not even mentioned it,I did not know it shows up all the time.Hope you understand my position. It caught me off guard ,i thought it was directed at me for no reason.

hello good evening

i have a 1989 cat 953 and i am having problems in it seems to be in the hydrostatic . when I slow the engine it increases the speed
I already changed the oil and the filter has not improved
he was 2 years stopped. and now it presents this problem
here in Brazil there are few units of cat 953
what can be the problem?

thanks so much

Cmark

Here I am again.
Start by checking the engine speed at high idle. Should be 2550 +- 60 RPM. Don't guess.
Plus ca change.

Welder Dave

If i would have know it was in good fun i would not even mentioned it,I did not know it shows up all the time.Hope you understand my position. It caught me off guard ,i thought it was directed at me for no reason.

I think it's because it was right under the pic. In his other posts you can see it is further down.

I noticed that this part has already been broken and welded.
can you tell me what the right length is?
for me to check
thanks EDA443DE-F719-4704-9A7D-2F1532200158.JPG

When she arrived she was fast and had no strength at all, it looked like she was in 3rd gear with a transmission loader.
I decreased the length a little. With the throttle at maximum, she got stronger but only walks slowly. And when I decrease the engine speed it gets faster