• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Howdy from Baghdad

big block 88

Hey all I hav been lurking here at the site for a bit now, it's a great place with awsome info. I have been in Iraq now for 2 years, getting ready to return home and get back to work.

Jordan Blake

xterrahawk

Occupation
entreprenuer, Developer
hey big block 88 first off thank you for your service, hope all is going well with you. 2 yrs its a long time u must be anxious to b bak home.

xcavator120

Occupation
Equipment Operator
Hey Big Block, First a big thanks for your service. It is very much appreciated. I see you're from Kansas. You by chance based in Ft. Riley? Been working up there for the last year and half. We'll be glad to have you home safe..

big block 88

Thanks guys, very nice sie you have here, I am from Topeka, but my dad was stationed for 20 years at Ft Riley. that place is really growing quicly out there, I did alot of welding up there and iron work.

bill5362

Occupation
I own a excavation company and a rolloff container
Big Block good to have you on the forum... thanks for the sacrifice and your service being in the service is a very selfless act. Thank you very much, good lucky with finding some work

euclid

Occupation
Engineering
He might be a contractor over in Iraq....Most service members aren't begging to stay on station that long.

big block 88

You are correct sir... I am a DOD contractor that is working for the DOS right now for the embassey here in Baghdad