1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How to protect my condos?

Discussion in 'Industry Interaction' started by MCT12, Jul 26, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCT12

MCT12 New Member

Hi all,
    I'm staying in one of the new condos in north york. I'm really looking forward to some suggestions regarding home security. Actually, we have set a honeymoon trip to Paris. Already we have got the CCTV camera system in our home. But, we would like to add something more to ensure the security of our house and valuables, as these cameras can be easily fooled nowadays.
    We would like to know whether there are securities that are available for 24/7? It would be much better if there are some facilities like that. I think it is a better option for us as they often visit our premises and notices of any unfamiliar or suspicious things.
    So we are searching for options like mobile security patrol to keep secure of the best new condos in north york. Are there any other things to be noticed? What are the security measures you people take while you are out of town? Are they affordable and trustworthy? Do they have got any special charges for night patrolling? Does anyone know good securities? It would be a great help if you can help me with suggestions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.