• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How to mount hydrylics cyl on ramps

divedigger

I have a 50K tag-along with 5 ft spring assist ramps that weigh in at 245 each. The springs take a lot off the weight off but hyds would be nice since we are getting no younger! I have seen 1 trailer with the cyl underneath, 3 with the cyls to the side of the ramp and all the rest with the cyls mounted in the center on the ramp on the outside when up. I have a 12v hyd power unit and will get whatever cyl dia and length that I need. I would appreacite any and all info, advice or any thing you can pass on to save alot of trial and error work! Thanks Steve

Autocar

Go to Surpluscenter.com and give them a call one of the guys there may be able to help you out. They have tons of hyd stuff.