1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

How much can you move?

Discussion in 'Compact Excavators' started by thebig450es, Nov 25, 2009.

1. thebig450es

thebig450es Well-Known Member

How much material can you move with your mini ex. , i have a 1/3 yard bucket on my pc50, i think i can move pretty quickly.

Attached Files:

2. thebig450es

3. cosmo

cosmo New Member

I can load a 10 yard truck in about 10 min. or so...my pc75 has a 2 ft bucket....

4. insleyboy

insleyboy Well-Known Member

Operator 25 years, was laborer for 7 years
    Well, here is a question within your question. This refers to an old thread here....Are you at half throttle or full throttle?

5. thebig450es

What ever you prefer, if you work better at half or full.

6. upnover

upnover Well-Known Member

Consultant

Oh no please dont start the half or full throttle question...this thread will mushroom to 10 pages!

7. strott

strott Senior Member

Mini Excavator and dumper operator
    Not to mention various uses of the terms 'cowboy' ;)

8. thebig450es

whats the biggest volume buckets do you use?

9. Hendrik

Hendrik Senior Member

And how long is your string?
    There are a variety of factors that come into it, size of bucket, where it is being loaded/shifted to, etc.
    With my 900mm mud bucket on the KX41 I can shift a lot, about 250kg a go or round about 5 tonne every 10 minutes into a truck, sitting on the side of the heap.