• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How much can you move?

thebig450es

How much material can you move with your mini ex. , i have a 1/3 yard bucket on my pc50, i think i can move pretty quickly.

Attachments

• big backet.jpg
    big backet.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 564

insleyboy

Occupation
Operator 25 years, was laborer for 7 years
Well, here is a question within your question. This refers to an old thread here....Are you at half throttle or full throttle?

upnover

Occupation
Consultant
Well, here is a question within your question. This refers to an old thread here....Are you at half throttle or full throttle?

Oh no please dont start the half or full throttle question...this thread will mushroom to 10 pages!

Hendrik

How much material can you move with your mini ex. , i have a 1/3 yard bucket on my pc50, i think i can move pretty quickly.
And how long is your string?
There are a variety of factors that come into it, size of bucket, where it is being loaded/shifted to, etc.
With my 900mm mud bucket on the KX41 I can shift a lot, about 250kg a go or round about 5 tonne every 10 minutes into a truck, sitting on the side of the heap.