1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How do I bookmark a thread...

Discussion in 'Support' started by Glen Weldon, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Glen Weldon

Glen Weldon Active Member

To enable me to quickly go back to where I was reading?

2. Glen Weldon

Is this post showing up? I can't seem to find it in the message listing. Still like to know the answer...

3. hosspuller

hosspuller Senior Member

Try clicking the "watch thread" upper right hand corner of the first post. Then click the "go to first unread"

4. Glen Weldon

Yeah, that only works if there are new replies to the thread. There doesn't appear to be a quick method to get to a previously viewed thread.

5. Tinkerer

Tinkerer Senior Member

I am late reading this but you certainly can bookmark a thread. Not on the forums but, in your browser. I just did it for this page.
    If you want to go directly to a particular section such as dozers, open that section and bookmark it in your browser also.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  6. Glen Weldon

I've done that, but on multiple page threads, it marks the specific page where you set the bookmark in the browser. Not ideal, but do-able. I'm learning to navigate a bit better here!