• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hough Payloader Model HA

archimede

I know that in the USA you manage to find old parts quite easily, but in Italy nobody sell this kind of American parts.
Do you know some websites in which I can find Hough HA Payloader's parts?
Do anybody of you has got a spare parts list for this old iron?
Thank you.

countryliving

Needing some Help!!! Short story, though the long version is pretty good. Bought some land, the local said the old guy that lived here before me had been here for years and used to work the land with this old front in loaded, they said they didn't know what became of it. Well come to find out, after clearing the brush and weeds out, way in the back by a hill I found it. With a lot of effort and many trucks we pulling thing back to off the hill, cleaned it up and got it to fire up and run. It moves and everything works, after replacing lots of hoses and such, though I think the clutch bad as if it sits for a long time it will move a bit then the clutch just won't engage.

Anyways before I dive further into this thing, cost wise, I want to know, can I find parts for these things and is it worth it.

Model Hough payloader HYGC or HVGC can't tell, serial: 92832C

hector gemme

I have a WAUKESHA FC motor parts manual for HA and a other one for cluch,transmission,loader and more and a operator manual

hector gemme

HII am located STE-JULIE near MONTREAL CANADA and yes my 3 manuals are for sale and want $75.00 for these 3 manual.

HECTOR

gregorio

which starter??

greetings from Venezuela miranda

I have a HA Payloader I'm trying to restore gasoline engine is not that I think is the year from 52 to 54 and I have a problem because it has no starter and no I could tell which leads leading to arrest him
thanks

gregorio

regards

friend not really know nothing of these chargers as this was a dej erence that my father and is the only one and seen here in Venezuela

Smokey

Hi, I bought my little pay loader approx. 10-12 years ago. The serial # is 3A-1117 & it's a 4 cyl. Diesel. I need help on identifying the engine as I have to replace the head gasket. Other than needing a steering box repair or replacement it is in decent shape. I'll post some pics at a later date. Thanks for any info.

dalemurphy

Occupation
truck driver
nice looking ride u have there i have a 1948 hf but cant get any pics to load here as soon as i can ill share thanks dale

firewoodchopper

I know I'm a little late in chiming in here, but I want to let you know that I have ORIGINAL owners manuals and parts manuals for this and many other Hough "H" series loaders.
Email me if interested, otherwise Iwill be putting many on eBay in the coming weeks.

Thanks,
Anthony

Hey Anthony, you got any books manuals for hough HHG

runinbrave

hello all. just got my first Hough today its a HA 2BA31468 in great running condition. i am woundeing how universal is the steering wheel with other Hough loaders. mine is broken and need to be replaced. there is a bone yard not far from me that has a lot of older loaders and i was hoping to find a steering wheel there. just need to know if they fit other tractors. also how hard is pulling the wheels to replace the wheel cyls?? i live near Allentown PA if there is anyone local who has experance with HAs

largeonee

i have 2 ha loaders
27325 early ha
2ba32069 late ha type g
the early one runs bur the late one is stuck. i am using the early ione to fix the late one would like the years on them also i will be selling off the partsogfthearly one that won't fit the newer one