• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hough H65C

Snuffy2

Good morning "Greenblood", I also have a Hough H65C. If you look at post# 17 you will find the filter number that I used (BaldwinPT386) I hope this works for you. The other thing you mention is the transmission sluggishness, I also have the same problem. I find that it takes about three minutes of running before the unit will move. The problem my be the torque pre-charge pump. As far as far as the fluid level goes, I check mine with the engine warmed up and running-loader sitting flat and level. I changed the fluid and filters , cleaned the screens (both) and the transmission did work better but third gear still slips a lot. This loader is used to move dirt on the farm so I make allowances. My pins and bushings are loose so I am in the process of trying to locate a good parts source. I hope this helps.. Thank you.......Jim

greenblood

Thanks Jim will give it a try. Tough old girl its mostly used for cleaning up scrub piles and a bit of snow removal on the farm. Thanks Bruce
Good morning "Greenblood", I also have a Hough H65C. If you look at post# 17 you will find the filter number that I used (BaldwinPT386) I hope this works for you. The other thing you mention is the transmission sluggishness, I also have the same problem. I find that it takes about three minutes of running before the unit will move. The problem my be the torque pre-charge pump. As far as far as the fluid level goes, I check mine with the engine warmed up and running-loader sitting flat and level. I changed the fluid and filters , cleaned the screens (both) and the transmission did work better but third gear still slips a lot. This loader is used to move dirt on the farm so I make allowances. My pins and bushings are loose so I am in the process of trying to locate a good parts source. I hope this helps.. Thank you.......Jim

Snuffy2

Good morning all, Can anyone out there give me any information on the color and type of paint that would be used on this Hough payloader ? I would also like to replace the decals. I have not been able to find a supplier as yet. any help would be appreciated. This has turned to a labor of love now as the contract fell through. Thank You.....Jim