• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hough 90e injection pump trouble

oarwhat

My buddy's 90E with a 573 international has had a fuel problem for over a year now. Originally he had bad fuel I kept changing filters as it would only run about one hour. Finally it would only run at idle, and not rev up. A "real" mechanic diagnosed a bad injection pump and had it rebuilt. With the new pump it ran great for the little snow season that was left. I serviced the machine this summer and it ran very good. Now it's very sluggish to get up to speed and sometimes it will just idle. It seems like the pump is sticking and when it gets warm it sticks at idle. ANY IDEAS ??????:beatsme It cost him a small fortune for the pump repair and install. Is there anyway I could free it up with out removing the pump?? Thanks Randy