• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hole Digger

wrenchbender

I like that. Bet it's a brute.

We bought it to resale back in the late 70's as I remember it was under powered for the road but would bore like nobody's buisness. Guess that the extra weight of the drill was a little much for the truck. It was built in the 40's can't recall exactly what year modle.

atgreene

Buddy of mine has an M37 with a 7' snowblower run off the pto on the tranny, shafted back up to the front. Uses a fisher plow frame to hook it up. Nice rig.

wrenchbender

Since you obviously passed the test, I moved the threa here to Old Iron.:)

Thanks digger I ain't to good at test glad to hear I passed this one.lol

PSDF350, You're right about moving mountains just so slow you can't tell their moving.

atgreene, There's so many uses for these old truck it's mind boggling. Uncle Sam had them built to be whatever you could imagine, somewhere around here I have a pic of a cherry picker mounted on a 2 1/2 ton I think.

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Good looking truck Wrenchbender. :drinkup

Is everything (engine, tranny, etc.) original on it?