• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Holder AG-35F

Wild Bill 2 u

Greetings all.................
Anyone know of any of these floating around? I have 2 of these 1 running after I tossed the 35 hp 2 stroke 3 cylinder in the junk pile and put a Kubota V2203DI 4 stroke 4 cylinder 58 hp in it! I can't find any literature what so ever on it either, all I know is it was made in Germany in the early 60s. Is this where "quads" originated from? PA190013.JPG _110214142.JPG _110214152.JPG

Wild Bill 2 u

If you'd like see more? I have it posted here ratholder.tumblr.com I keep photo logs on all my projects on tumblr.

Wild Bill 2 u

My second one is not running I have done all the machine work on the motor adapter and have a V2203DI sitting there but I just don't really need two of the same machine.

crane operator

I think if it was mine, another 90degree elbow and 3' of pipe going up on that exhaust would be next on the fix it list.

Does it have a articulating set of pins like a wheel loader and drive shaft and u joints in the middle?

Wild Bill 2 u

I think if it was mine, another 90degree elbow and 3' of pipe going up on that exhaust would be next on the fix it list.

Does it have a articulating set of pins like a wheel loader and drive shaft and u joints in the middle?
No, no 90 degree and no 3" pipe in my face, I am fine with what I built. I prefer airplane or Harley styled exhaust, it has 1 pin and without doubt the drive lines have u-joints

icestationzebra

That looks like a vinyard tractor and judging by the color scheme I'd guess Fendt. Don't know much about vinyard tractors but I have seen a couple cool ones. Antonio Carraro makes one that looks like a little CIH Quadtrac but only 98hp. ISZ
175180-10691595.jpg

Wild Bill 2 u

That looks like a vinyard tractor and judging by the color scheme I'd guess Fendt. Don't know much about vinyard tractors but I have seen a couple cool ones. Antonio Carraro makes one that looks like a little CIH Quadtrac but only 98hp. ISZ
175180-10691595.jpg

Actually? It is a HOLDER AG35F it's color is stock HOLDER color (faded out) and yes they made vineyard tractors. This particular model was sold as a "FORESTRY" version it sits much higher than a vineyard tractor. That picture of a tracked one is pretty cool! I do not think I could buy 2 of them for the $400.00 I paid for my 2 AG35Fs' ?