• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi Zx85usb-5a technical troubleshooting manual wanted!

Markfitterirl

Hi all
I am having serious electrical trouble with a Hitachi Zaxis Zx85usb-5a 2015. Started with removal of oil cooler not carried out be me but when they put cooler back in ,no start not even cranking over. I found some of the relays beside the battery had corroded connections and few relays shot. So I repaired the bad connections and for the square 12v relays i just replace with standard 70amp 4 pin relays. And I also replaced the small fuse holder and fuse that is tied up to the loom near main fuses(I was not getting 12v down to the relays before this). I have it narrowed down to the relays are not getting a good earth to pull them in. I know some of the relays earth through the ecu but is there any other earth connection on the loom that I cannot see that might be causing the issue. I also notice that when you turn off the ignition the main battery relay is not clicking out. I checked all the diodes I can see behind the seat incase of a backfeed ,for the battery relay issue. If anyway can help me out or have a technical troubleshooting ( TTDEE-EN )manual for this model it would be a great help.
Thanks
Mark

h2y

ebay has a Repair Manual for your machine at a reasonable price, printed version. Seller is in the United Kingdom, so nearby you.