• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi LX20 wheel loader needs to get quick attach skidsteer plate.

PeterG

Occupation
Landscape Construction, General Contractor
I bought an early 90's Hitachi LX20 Landa compact wheel loader. 6000lb heavy and 60" wide. I would like to set it up to be able to use skidsteer attachments. Does anyone know of a good company (need name and phone number) that can fab this up using a ready made plate with lock down handles. FYI, I'm in Seattle Washington, so closer to me is preferred. Also looking for owners manual, parts manual, service manual or contact with other people who have this machine. Thanks.
20220712_124906.jpg

20220712_131226_resized.jpg

Tags

I would think any competent welding shop could fab one up for you. Just need to purchase a heavy duty attachment plate, machine side and bucket side(if you’re planning on using the original bucket). Don’t think you’ll find anything available for that machine, first I’ve seen or heard of one that size. It does look very similar to a Kubota R410 though. Something like this would be a good start.

https://www.skidsteersolutions.com/...B0Tc_ZC_-o1jU6R2o-zagT0RJ6AKddsRoCna0QAvD_BwE

PeterG

Occupation
Landscape Construction, General Contractor
There is a Company called HAYSPEAR in MO. Anyone use them? They sell the attachments and if you send them dimensions they will fab it up to you. Here is another image of the machine.

20220712_124924_resized.jpg