• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi ex150

chriky19

I’ll make this short and sweet. Went to look at a small pond job and noticed an ex150 that has been sitting for some time, story behind it tells me it was a functioning machine when it was parked. About a year ago somebody attempted to move it out of where it is, made it 10 foot and did some significant damage to the final drive on one side. I was told if I get it out, it’s mine. It’s definitely in rough shape, but I am willing to put in the work. I’ve got no clue where to start and can’t find much for service manuals on the thing. Hooked a battery to it today and nothing. Where do I even begin? Thank you in advance!