• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi 120-2 conversion help

capnkev

Hi all I am installing the conversion kit on my 120-2 and have most of it together. The installation manual consisted of 3 pictures/ diagrams. I found more on this site which helped a lot The only pic of hose going to valve bank was for a 200 and is different . Can anyone tell me where it connects on a 120-2?
Also the new plate for the bottom of the pump is basically a blank cover am I missing anything there is a resesed hole that looks like something should go there?
Any help is appreciated .
Kevin

capnkev

I have it installed and working. I have not worked it yet I hope to check the pressures today I only used one shim on each spring.
I tracks good, swings good but boom, arm and bucket a little slow but workable.
The lack of instructions was a pain but I followed pictures and diagrams found on this site and it seems to work.
Kevin

Farmer2

Will you let me know how your pressures and how it operates please I ordered one for a 200 just curious if I did the right thing. Thanks