• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

hi~Is anybody know this teeth

carrieseller

hello@:)

Is anyone know what's the code of cat320 bucket teeth?

The pic is in attach files.

tks~

carrie

Attachments

• TEETH.jpg
    TEETH.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 539

equippartsdir

Unknown Tooth Style

Hey Carrie!
Pat here. Doesn't look like a CAT Design to me. I have been in the G.E.T. market for 10 years. Been to China 7 times developing foundries in Ningbo to produce Quality Products. My guess is this tooth is some design developed by an aftermarket company like BYG, Getco, Heavyquip or Romac. Maybe even someone else. Cat introduced a J Series Tooth a couple of years back called Penetration Plus but this item doesn't resemble it. Let me know all of the markings on the Tooth and I'll try a give you a better answer on the developer. Is your Company a Foundry or a Trading Company?

No more Ningbo Dumplings for Pat!!!
All the Best

carrieseller

Tks For Ur Reply

Hey Carrie!
Pat here. Doesn't look like a CAT Design to me. I have been in the G.E.T. market for 10 years. Been to China 7 times developing foundries in Ningbo to produce Quality Products. My guess is this tooth is some design developed by an aftermarket company like BYG, Getco, Heavyquip or Romac. Maybe even someone else. Cat introduced a J Series Tooth a couple of years back called Penetration Plus but this item doesn't resemble it. Let me know all of the markings on the Tooth and I'll try a give you a better answer on the developer. Is your Company a Foundry or a Trading Company?

No more Ningbo Dumplings for Pat!!!
All the Best

tks again,it's one of our clients asked me what's the CAT's code.

I am strange about this kind of teeth.

So is it not CAT series?

We are a Foundry,and what about u?:) :D

equippartsdir

It very well could be a CAT Series Tooth but that only relates to the geometry inside the pocket. Many different external profiles have been developed by several aftermarket sources but they are all designed to work on CAT Style "Side-Pin" Tooth Adapters.

I handle the direct importing of G.E.T. Products, from China, for several companies. Many people would like to import directly from China but are unaware of the Quality and Trusted Suppliers.

carrieseller

It very well could be a CAT Series Tooth but that only relates to the geometry inside the pocket. Many different external profiles have been developed by several aftermarket sources but they are all designed to work on CAT Style "Side-Pin" Tooth Adapters.

I handle the direct importing of G.E.T. Products, from China, for several companies. Many people would like to import directly from China but are unaware of the Quality and Trusted Suppliers.

yeah,there are so many different kinds of teeth that i am confused.

I think it's not Many people r unaware of the Quality but some.Of course the quality should come the first.But how do u know his quality is the best or he is trusted enough?

equippartsdir

We specify the chemistry, we specify the heat treatment process, we specify the hardness and mechanical properties that are expected. When they arrive in North America, we test. If they do not meet specifications for appearence, fit and metallurgical properties, we don't pay!

carrieseller

We specify the chemistry, we specify the heat treatment process, we specify the hardness and mechanical properties that are expected. When they arrive in North America, we test. If they do not meet specifications for appearence, fit and metallurgical properties, we don't pay!

sure,there must be a Harmony of material specificion between the importer and exporter before starting the business.If the exporter doesn't measure up to specifications,that's his fault.