• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hi from Down Under

Big Dazzler

Hi all

I am from the east coast of Australia at a place called Port Macquarie. I have a small one man earthmoving business and run a positrack RC30 and a Hino Tipper. My website is armearth.com

Thanks to those who run the site :)

cheers

darren

euclid

Occupation
Engineering
oi,
g'day mate welcome aboard,
looking forward to heraing some of your stories.
Cheers.

RocksnRoses

Occupation
Owner operater crushing & contracting business
Hello fellow Aussies. If we keep this up we will out number our friends on the other side of the equator.:D

Rn'R.

Last edited:

euclid

Occupation
Engineering
I'm just a Yank here in America but I spent a fair bit of time up in N/T. I miss that part of the country and the people were tops! Reckon one day maybe me and misses can get down and visit and she'll see what I was talking about. I'd rather be in the bush under the stars than being in town fussing about IMO.
I'm glad you all are online it is great to see how things get done.

DILLIGAF

Occupation
buisness owner, excavation earthmoving and drainag
our freinds on the other side of the equator are gonna think we have too much time on our hands cos we're all on the computer sending electric letters all the time

hoeman600

Occupation
yellow thingy moverer
welcome BIG DAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:usa

Shantull EXC

Occupation
plant operator/owner operator
Hi all

I am from the east coast of Australia at a place called Port Macquarie. I have a small one man earthmoving business and run a positrack RC30 and a Hino Tipper. My website is armearth.com

Thanks to those who run the site :)

cheers

darren

Hey darren im from taree just south of you and i run two 312 cats one 312cl with a blade and one 312DL with a blade suposed to be the only one in australia according to cat its only two months old