• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

HI EVERYONE NEW HERE,Really like this site.

thabull

Occupation
owner of diesel injection repair shop & mobile rep
Thabull here (doc dsl) been a long day! Getting stuff ready to teach my diesel injection rebuilding class this weekend sat.&sun,I have 5 this time coming.Let yall know monday how well they caught on,usally real good . Later!

thabull

Occupation
Thank you Willie59! And you must be the one I saw that saying at the bottom of your posts,priceless! Amen! Im gonna have some bumperstickers that say "BE NICE TO YOUR MECHANIC" MAYBE I'll make this my slogan on this site! what kind of attachments do you sell? Thanks again for welcomeing me here!

thabull

Occupation
What kind of class are you teaching? Do you need any training aids? We replace all kinds of fuel system/ injection parts and throw the old ones away, unless they are remans.
what kind of fuel injection stuff is it .