• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hi All, Rob (Pure Lubrication) Melbourne, Australia (Newbie)

Occupation
owner/operator of Pure Lubrication
I am the owner operator of a mobile oil system cleaning business (Pure Lubrication www.oilsystemclean.com.au). I currently clean all types of oil systems including Hydraulic, Gear, diesel, synthetic. I do a lot of excavators, concrete pump trucks, reach stackers, forklifts among other oil systems like injection molding machines, compactors etc etc. I clean the oil directly from the machine whilst in operation (operating machine while cleaning gives the best results as the entire system is flushed). I am always happy to see the customer enjoy new efficiency gains and smoother running. I am a bit biased I know but I cant understand why everyone doesn't extend the life of their oil at roughly half the cost of a standard oil change! It also extends the life of machines components. My machine also extracts water as well as particulates.

Anyway enough of the sales pitch (sorry) I would really love to hear from anyone that has used a similar service in the States, and how have you found the benefits (or not). I run the oil through heaters, 3 and 1 micron filters, centrifuge and a vacuum FYI.

Cheers
Rob