• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hetronic wireless remote

bam1968

Occupation
Excavating Contractor
A few weeks ago I bought a service truck that has an Altec D800 crane on it that has a Hetronic wireless remote. The crane seems to work fine with the manual controls but I can't get the wireless remote to do anything. I don't have the model number of the remote with me at the moment but it looks to be fairly simple in design. I'm guessing I'm not doing something right to get it to work. Anybody out there know the procedure to get this to work? What I have tried so far is... It has a key switch mounted below the manual controls. When I switch it on it activates something and the pressure gauge goes up and when I turn the remote on a green light comes on and there is a buzzing noise from the remote but none of the functions work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

bam1968

Occupation
Excavating Contractor
The remote has a green button on the side of it that I pushed several times. As far as the battery.... It came with 2 batteries and a charger in the cab. I did switch batteries and that didn't seem to help except for with one of the batteries the green light on the remote was flashing and with the other battery the light stayed on. It very well could be a battery issue. I was wondering if maybe the remote needed to be paired with the main control box??? This truck came with a stack of manuals but nothing for the wireless remote. Thanks for the reply

bam1968

Occupation
Excavating Contractor
Thanks crane operator. I will give them a call.

Vetech63

I have dealt with Hetronic techs before on their remotes. They have been very helpful but I will tell you they don't like to sell component parts...……...at least they haven't in the past.

Elmeche

Occupation
service engineer and owner
Hi,
I hit this post because I search an info for the truck system remote control of Hetronic G610.
If someone has even pictures of internal compartment and / or wiring of the sender, also it will be good of the receiver too, please post here or send to my e-mail.
The the initial error was regularly fall of connection, the customer send both controls to some "technicians" where there cut all existing wiring, removed all connectors from the coder board in the sender, similar happen to base receiver in effort to made own remote connection and board - and failed!
First big problem is that they didn't make the photos, schemes, sketches and now I have to investigate all. :confused:
The second is that I have significant success in this undertaking - establish communication; can send emergency state correct; one relay-K2 can control on/off, but have troubles with other commands.:mad:
Any information will be in great help! Thanks!