1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Help with volumetric mixer truck???

Discussion in 'Trucks' started by Top Dog, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Top Dog

Top Dog Well-Known Member

Rock Quarry Owner
    I am looking to buy a volumetric mixer truck, can anyone give me some insights on starting a business with one or more of these trucks, also does anyone have one for sale, Im looking?

2. Top Dog

Rock Quarry Owner
    Must not be anyone here that has any info.

3. ScottAR

ScottAR Senior Member

I dunno anything about em but welcome to the forum...

4. RonG

RonG Charter Member

heavy equipment operator
    We had a post here about them a few years ago.Do a search on them.Ron G

5. John C.

John C. Senior Member

Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
    Are you talking about the self mixers where you load the materials into the truck and it proportions them and mixes them at the auger out the back?

6. PETE379

PETE379 Well-Known Member

Manage and oversee daily operations, also process
    Top dog, Are you still looking for some info? Did you buy a mixer ? I have two,

7. Top Dog

Rock Quarry Owner
    Pete 379
    I havent bought one yet still looking. If you have 2 of these are they worth going into business and will they make any money? It has got hard to get concrete around here and when you do it is a 5 yard min. It should go good here none in this area of Ar.
    Thanks
    Top Dog