• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Help with muffler. TL230

Cat304obx

I have a Takeuchi tl230 with a kubota v3307-DI-T-E3B-TLTU1 I’m searching for aftermarket muffler. Any knowledge would great. Thank.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
As was suggested, I moved the thread here from Shop Talk (which is intended more as a discussion of tools and methods in general, rather than any specific model of machine), and since I was already working on it, I tweaked the title to reflect the model in question.

Carry on...

Cat304obx

Thanks for the help. I believe that is right part #. Not 100%. is $210 dealer price? Thanks

MarshallPowerGen

Occupation
Generator Technician & Equipment Mechanic
If you're looking for an aftermarket option, you'll probably need to go off of measurements and inlet/outlet pipe size and location rather than trying to cross a part number.