1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Help with John Deere 3350A front loader hydraulics please!!!

Discussion in 'Agricultural Equipment' started by ROAMER_AUS, May 21, 2022.

1. ROAMER_AUS

ROAMER_AUS Well-Known Member

Hi All,

i need to replace existing original distributor for front loader on this tractor. Apart from 4 hoses going to cylinders, I have one supply hose coming directly from the pump which is mounted on bottom right hand side of the transmission, I also have return hose going to the filter and back to the tank. But there is a third hose going from the distributor to the housing under the seat. I can not figure out what this hose is for. it must be some kind of return line because hose is clamped only with screw type clamps. Anybody that knows this machine can maybe help?

Thanks!!!

2. ROAMER_AUS

Getting desperate here :(

3. mg2361

mg2361 Senior Member

Equipment Mechanic/Technician
    I have not seen too many guys with Deere AG information on HEF, so I would suggest trying one of the AG forums?

4. ROAMER_AUS

By the looks of it, you are right. I'll give it a shot elsewhere.