• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Help with 1988 JCB1400B

Steve77

Hi, I'd really appreciate any input on this issue. I just bought this loader and got to use it for 30 minutes and now there is a red light on and it will not drive at all. Can anyone give me an idea on this? I have had 2 mechanics come out and but no luck.
view
it's too old for them.

What does this light mean?

Attachments

• 20200622_124510.jpg
    20200622_124510.jpg
    607.9 KB · Views: 18

Steve77

I had the transmission filter changed and new tranny fluid. Oil change, new filter and hydraulic fluid topped off. Any idea what would be next?

skata

I had the transmission filter changed and new tranny fluid. Oil change, new filter and hydraulic fluid topped off. Any idea what would be next?
Well, someone here recently had a torque converter flywheel get disconnected.
Remove the inspection plate on the bottom of the transmission bellhousing and verify that the torque converter is spinning when the engine is on.