• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

///// Help - Wheel info needed for Ditch Witch 400 sx ////

Andyinchville

Occupation
Lawn Maintenance / Property Development
HI All,

I hope I am putting this in the correct forum section...If not please feel free to move it.

I am buying a Ditch Witch 400 sx tomorrow (yes short notice!). I am thinking the wheels and tires are basically the same as the Ditch Witch 410 SX but I am not 100% sure tho....

Problem is 2 tires are basically off the rim per the owner ( I suppose I can struggle and try to get them back on the rims and hope they hold air OR If I can find some wheels and tires I can simply bolt them on and (hopefully) drive the machine onto the trailer....The other 2 tires are flat.

Anybody know how many bolt holes the wheel has and what the bolt circle diameter is ?....I am hoping they will interchange with the rims and tires off my zero turn mowers (Ferris 3000) or some other equipment I have...

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Andrew