• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Help needed New Holland Skip loader U80

Reel hip

Occupation
owner operator bobcat"s and dump truck"s
I have a friend that just had his skip loader shut down on a U S Navy job. The inspector told them they need to record their information with the state before they can start it up. My friend is pannicked because he can only find partual info from New Holland regarding the CARB info. Does anybody have another source? I tried New Holland dirrect and they send me to dealers that don't have the information. Even the dealer that sold it does not have the info. It is a 2007 so it should have it but it is not on his motor plate anywhere.Help!

fpgm04

By “record their information with the state”, do you mean the certification information on file with CARB for each engine?

The dealer should be able to obtain the info from their Tech Support as environmental documentation is not that uncommon of a request, particularly in California.

In absence of dealer support, if you can get the information from the engine plate, you can potentially locate documentation by manufacturer, year, etc… from the California Air Resources Board’s web site.
http://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/offroad/cert/cert_search.php

If you are dealing with an New Holland machine, then the engine manufacturer is probably Iveco.

Last edited:

Reel hip

Occupation
owner operator bobcat"s and dump truck"s
Thanks for the reply. The engine is New Holland. I got no where with them (corporate). The ECL is gone. The states site is not that great. I did better with google. He turned it over to a compliance company that took care of it in 20 minutes,they called the inspector and got it working under an hour for a $100.00.