• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

help genie tz3420

davinm

Need help trouble shooting a lift that won't operate. I have already went through the service manual for my lift. The problem seems to be hydraulic. The primary boom secondary boom all not go up or down. The boom extend will slowly go out couple inches and pull back in even slower. The auto left out riggers seem to go down and up a lot slower than they did. Also they will not lift up the wheels off ground like they used to. Seems i have lost pressure.

Now just before this started when in the bucket sometimes to go up you needed to bounce the bucket while in it. That only problems it was having. I have checked the solenoids and they ohm out good . If i put them in manual and use the manual hand pump i can get the boom to go up.

I do hear the motor spinning when commanding any function to go up. But no movement. Im thinking is something in valve body. Any ideas what to check next.

davinm

Model is tz3406 i have just purchased a pressure gaugeand about to check the system relief valve . I suspect it might be this or the system check valve.

davinm

Ok Im gettin only 100 psi pressure when trying to operate any functions. Once again it will move the out rigs at about 500psi but any other function nothing.