• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

HELP! Aftermarket Source Needed International 4700 Radiator

redneckracin

Occupation
Civil Engineer
SO my radiator finally decided to not hold fluid anymore and the repair guy strongly suggested that I find a different one. SO I called my local dealer and the OEM part is over 2k and he said an aftermarket one could possibly be around half. Does anyone have a good place to get radiators at?

monster76

Occupation
Contractor
napa sells them and my local one always has them in stock since those internationals are so common, i also use a couple mom and pop places that repair them when a new one cant be sourced in a timely manner

Randy88

My radiator shop gets them for me as I need them, sometimes we only need to have the core put in and can still use the tank top and bottom other times its everything new.