• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hello

Steve Nichols

Hello all, glad I found this place. I spent about 15 years working for a couple different cat dealers in Salinas Ca. & Sparks NV.
Though I've been out of the trade for 20+ years I have always kinda missed wrenching on the big yellow machines
Low and behold, I find myself faced with a project working on a neighbor's 951B track loader ( in all those years never even seen a 951B LOL ) so I've come here seaking advice. I will make a post in the proper forum with details of my "project"
Thanks for reading.

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
Thanks for joining us!! There are very few questions that can't be answered here, and I'm sure you'll be able to offer your own share of answers as well!!