• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hello from Vietnam

Tarhe Driver

Occupation
Comm. Real Est Appraiser-Retired cargo/helo pilot
Hello and Welcome, Dan,

Certainly, Vietnamese are welcome here. Your country is beautiful, even though I experienced it at a difficult time. I spent time a Dong Ba Thin and Ban Me Thout.

I hope that you get a lot of value from this forum

Neill

Tarhe Driver

Occupation
Comm. Real Est Appraiser-Retired cargo/helo pilot
And Dan, you need to post three messages to get full posting access to this site. I see that you have posted two, so just post one more.

Neill

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Welcome, Give us an idea of what equipment you are dealing with over there.

Many friendly people here from all over and some old grouches who despite first impressions can be very friendly, I might fall into that group from time to time!

Many who have decades of knowledge and a few that think they know even more but that last group are in the minority!

mitch504

There is great guy here that goes by LACHAU. He definitely goes in that "knowledgeable" group.

Welcome to HEF

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
Dan,

Xin Chao and welcome to the HEF! Good to have you. I look forward to some good stories. I bet you know all the best places for getting a good bowl of Pho.

There is a decent restaurant in downtown Juneau ran by a Vietnamese family. No good Pho places in Wasilla. I really need a Vietnamese girlfriend. Can you hook me up?