• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hello from the east of uk

Dat kennels

Occupation
Crostwick Kennels
Hello All I am now starting up a line boring / bore welding company in East Anglia UK
15 years as a machinist using Climax and York and other P.M.T equip.
Been running a large boarding kennels ( 90 dogs !!) for 20 years until along came Covid- 19 , kennels slowly coming back but hard old slog so looking to earn some money from a old trade whist kennels is recovering from the pandemic
Would love to buy BB5000 but need to go cheaper just to get the business of the ground .
Any suggestions guys looking at Italian makes half America price but I know " you get what you pay for "
Few job under my belt then Climax here we come !
David

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums David!

Dat kennels

Occupation
Crostwick Kennels
Hello All I am now starting up a line boring / bore welding company in East Anglia UK
15 years as a machinist using Climax and York and other P.M.T equip.
Been running a large boarding kennels ( 90 dogs !!) for 20 years until along came Covid- 19 , kennels slowly coming back but hard old slog so looking to earn some money from a old trade whist kennels is recovering from the pandemic
Would love to buy BB5000 but need to go cheaper just to get the business of the ground .
Any suggestions guys looking at Italian makes half America price but I know " you get what you pay for "
Few job under my belt then Climax here we come !
David
Welcome to the Forums David!

Delmer

There's a few older threads on here regarding equipment set ups. Cmark and some others I can't remember. best way to find them is to use your usual search engine "heavyequipmentforums.com line boring equipment" I wouldn't recommend searching "italian climax" but maybe you could figure out how to word it?

Dat kennels

Occupation
Crostwick Kennels
Just remembered the guy who I brought my Lincoln 305D welder from said he had used a Italian line borer from " Ducati" LOL think he got the name wrong
or could be the worlds fastest line borer machine ever .... !!!

Dat kennels

Occupation
Crostwick Kennels
Guys ,What is the time difference between UK and and you guys in America , i feel i am emailing you when you are in the land of nod ( British sleep )

Dat kennels

Occupation
Crostwick Kennels
I feel a trip up to Birmingham in the UK is on the cards as LBW ltd are based there and they market the ELSA machines
Been reading line boring threads and while they not Climax it seems you guys rate them so going for a nose ,
as said new business so need to be care full around the money side , could spent a fortune if I did not have a wife !!