• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hello from the Bay Area

mag6000

Hey folks,

New poster here. I'm not a professional EO but I do have a small crawler loader/backhoe that I use around my property. I'm always looking for good info from the pro's. I've also accumulated a pretty good collection of photos of old equipment that I'll post in the old iron section. Hope you enjoy them

Randy

Jeff D.

Hey folks,

New poster here. I'm not a professional EO but I do have a small crawler loader/backhoe that I use around my property. I'm always looking for good info from the pro's. I've also accumulated a pretty good collection of photos of old equipment that I'll post in the old iron section. Hope you enjoy them

Randy
Welcome.

Randy, a question. Do you have a small crawler & a loader/backhoe, or a small crawler (trackloader) with a backhoe attached too it?

I like any pics but if it's the second, would like to see a pic of that if you have any. I looked at an old trackloader w/backhoe, and although I didn't buy it I thought it could be a very useful piece for use around the property or on a farm.

mag6000

Here ya go Jeff. Now don't laugh, I said it was small. It's an MH6000 built by the Struck Corp. in Wisconson. The engine is a 2 cylinder, 1200cc, air cooled Lombardini diesel. It weighs about 5000 lbs.

Attachments

• magtrail0307 007 (Small).jpg
    magtrail0307 007 (Small).jpg
    92 KB · Views: 285
  • magtrail0307 012 (Small) (Custom) (2).jpg
    magtrail0307 012 (Small) (Custom) (2).jpg
    92 KB · Views: 657

Jeff D.

Oh cool!!

I certainly wouldn't laugh at anyone who owned a machine like that.:)
I actually contemplated a lil' dozer like this at one point:http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200322417_200322417 Parts availability scared me off though.

Every tool has it's place, and for a property owner a machine like you have might fit the bill perfectly. Not everyone needs a D6, nor could ever afford one anyways.

It has a good size hoe for a machine that size too.

wrenchbender

Nice

Nicer looking little tractor and can be moved with a pkp and tagalong.:cool: That ain't nothing to laugh at it beats my shovel and hoe all to pieces lol